Usually around $35
I am obsessed. You know when you’re talking to me on the phone and I pause because I’m writing and I say “just a second, I’m taking notes”? This is what I’m writing on. Then I use the app to scan the page, it files it in Dropbox for me (I also have several other destinations depending upon what I’m writing – including to do lists with checkboxes). Then I use my damp microfiber cloth and wipe the page clean. Working on being more eco-friendly! I used to spend a LOT of money on spiral notebooks each year. I’ve had this same Rocketbook for about 3 years now. Although I do tend to buy the pens. A lot of them. I’m an office supply junkie. I admit it. Just be sure to use only the Frixion pens on your Rocketbook!
I’ve actually combined mine with a Rocketbook Panda and turned it into a frankenplanner. One notebook to rule them all.
There’s a whole Facebook group of Rocketbook owners where you can learn all types of tips and tricks for getting the best use out of yours. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2470334919919101
- No more wasting paper – this environmentally-friendly 32 page lined notebook can be used endlessly by wiping clean with a damp cloth
- Blast your handwritten notes to popular cloud services like Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, Slack, iCloud, email and more using the free Rocketbook application for iOS and Android
- Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen, marker, or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages
- Sophisticated AI technology allows you to use Rocketbook’s smart titles, smart search, and email transcription for easier naming and searching of your notes
- Includes 1 Rocketbook Core (formerly known as Everlast) Letter Size (8. 5″ x 11″) Notebook, 1 Pilot Frixion Pen, and 1 Microfiber Cloth.